Woodland Gifts--Mama Elephant

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Today I'm joining in with Mama Elephant on the, Woodland Gifts, stamp set highlights post. This adorable stamp set was designed by the talented Elena, who is also on the ME design team. This set is so whimsical and fun to use--you can create cards, tags, and many other things with this versatile set. I choose to use the mini squirrel image and stacked it on top of the mushroom and stump image to make it look like it was offering a gift (the balloon) and paired it with the "will you forgive me?" sentiment.

To add some fun pops of color I also used some pattern paper, Lawn Fawn twine, and Pretty Pink Posh sequins. This card isn't your average A2 size--it's actually a perfect 3 1/2' x 3 1/2" square size. I just wanted to change it up a bit, hehe.

I hope you really enjoyed this card, and don't forget you can also head over to the ME blog and view other DT cards, too. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute!!! Sometimes we all need a little forgiveness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |