Summer S'more Kits DIY

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Today I've got a great summer s'mores kit DIY on the Lawn Fawn blog! I'm going on a camping trip this weekend and I thought it would be fun to share how I made these kits using the stamps sets, Love you s'more, and Clarks ABCs, from the new release. You can create something like this for so many summer occasions; for instance, beach bonfires, backyard BBQs, and even late night camp fires--which is what I'll be using them for. For details on how to create your own, click the video play button below!


Thanks for watching! Stay tuned for Friday's post. I'll be answer questions that you asked! There were only a few but I'd still like to answer them all. 

2 comments:

  1. Nicole a fantastic video and fun treat project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video! I would love to make this, but even more I would love to get this! Yum!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |